Thursday 28 June 2012

SMOOTHIES, New Sushi King in London and tiny bit of poker ownage.


About a year after I promised to make a smoothie blog, here it finally is. Macdaddy and Adam, enjoy!

http://youtu.be/lhauiR_dW_M

Last week's tuesday I went to this new Sushi Bar that opened up in London called Sushi Tetsu. I'll just tell you straight away it's the best sushi in London. Here are the pictures:


 So much Tuna!
 Yellowtail?
 Don't remember
 Tuna
 Salmon. BIG piece
 Chu-Toro
 Don't remember
 Horse Mackerel
 Shrimp

 Eel Handroll
 Egg
 See Bream if I remember correctly
1 piece of a Horse Mackerel Roll

The Main-Event: O-Toro
 
The sushi chef seemed like a real perfectionist, which goes to show how much he cares about the sushi he makes. The chef and his wife were superfriendly too. We chatted quite a lot. I was especially jealous of the chef, because he's been to Jiro, a 3-Michelin Star sushi bar in Tokyo, considered the best sushi in the world. He told me to come back before I go to Japan. I'm pretty sure we'll be back at least twice before then. This place is EPIC!!!


Moreover last Sunday I went to the Taste of London with a couple others. Basically a festival in Regent's Park where about 40-50 restaurants set up shop preparing dishes all afternoon. Visitors buy 'crowns', trade them for food and eat. That's about it. The food overall wasn't amazing, it was also harder to enjoy standing outdoors instead of eating at a restaurant, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless.







Lastly, I've realized I've made a big mistake ever since I started playing poker. I never saved the chatlogs of conversations with idiots that I owned. So I've decided to start doing that from now on. Here's the first one:

bjl90: lol
bjl90: never played a bigger idiot
bjl90: who runs hotter then the sun
E-Cart6: then why quit
bjl90: like u bring being bad to a new level
bjl90: cause i cant b fkd to be coolered anymore
bjl90: by a fkn idiot nit like u

I didn't even cooler him once. The only hand where we got the money in that I won was this one:

***** Hand History for Game 82565055422 ***** (Poker Stars)
$200.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, June 28, 06:40:34 ET 2012
Table Tabit II (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: bjl90 ( $210.69 USD )
Seat 2: E-Cart6 ( $300.65 USD )
bjl90 posts small blind [$1.00 USD].
E-Cart6 posts big blind [$2.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to E-Cart6 [  Js 7s ]
bjl90 raises [$3.00 USD]
E-Cart6 raises [$14.00 USD]
bjl90 calls [$12.00 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 8h, 3d, 7h ]
E-Cart6 bets [$18.00 USD]
bjl90 calls [$18.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Kh ]
E-Cart6 checks
bjl90 bets [$38.00 USD]
E-Cart6 calls [$38.00 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ Ah ]
E-Cart6 checks
bjl90 bets [$138.69 USD]
E-Cart6 calls [$138.69 USD]
bjl90 shows [Jc, 9c ]
E-Cart6 shows [Js, 7s ]
E-Cart6 wins $420.88 USD from main pot

Needless to say he was pretty pissed about my call =)


That's it for now. Maybe next time I'll try to blog (partly) in Japanese or post something about my intense workout regimen.

1 comment: