Thursday 21 June 2012

An actual poker related blog!


I've managed to write up something on the subject of poker. It wasn't easy and took me a while. I've decided that it's best not to post it in my blog though. The main purpose of it was to try and structure some of my thoughts, which I somewhat succeeded at. I will however post a few cliffnotes.

-Basically my poker results haven't been very good.
-To be honest they've been really bad since March 2011, which has been a long time.
-Half a year ago I would've told you it was pretty much entirely being unlucky. Right now I'm not really sure of anything anymore. Losing for 15+ months doesn't particularly help your self confidence.
-I've always said: “Things can always be worse”, especially at the end of 2010 when I was 350k under EV in half a year, but realistically I didn't think it could be worse. Well, this time it's definitely worse and I really hope these are the darkest days of my poker career, because if I ever experience anything worse than this I don't think I'll be able to recover.
–To recover from this is going to be hard enough of a task as it is and I'm really hoping I can do it, but it's gonna be hard and if I get unlucky a lot on top of everything in the coming months.... it may just be impossible to achieve.

Thank god for me being able to work out 6x2 hours/week, I'm not sure what I'd do without my workouts.

Specifically for Adam and Macdaddy I recently shot a smoothy video blog! So you 2 can look forward to that when I decide to plug my phone into my computer. Probably in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment