Monday 2 December 2013

Quicky

This'll be a quick one, because I don't feel like I have that much to talk about. Reason being that I haven't been up to all that much as of late. Especially as far as business goes, I haven't had to do any work on the application. Development is coming along nicely with no hick-ups, so it's just a waiting game. The accompanying website has had hick-ups, the guys doing it have been bug-fixing for over a month now and every time they fix one there's 3 others that pop up. It feels like the coding is absolutely terrible and thus I'm going to have the same team who's building the application build a website. Fortunately enough a fairly small project, so now that it's in the hands of competent people it should be done pretty soon.

The lack of things to do has made me pretty unproductive. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I work more efficiently, harder and am happier in life when I am busy and have a ton of stuff to do. Maybe because I have to work harder to get everything done? Fortunately enough the JLPT N2 test yesterday kicked my butt and made me realise how terrible I still am at Japanese, thus I got motivated again to work my ass off at Japanese and many other things. I refocussed on my goals and what it is I want to accomplish in the next 5-10 years and hopefully that will keep me busy the rest of the year and next year.

Gym's been going fairly well, until sometime last week when I stretched/injured a muscle in my left shoulder/upper back. It's nothing serious, but kind of annoying. I thought it was mostly gone yesterday and completely gone today, so I went to the gym today, but 2/3 of the way through my workout I felt it again, so decided to be safe rather than sorry and skip the rest. I'll take tomorrow off again and maybe Wednesday aswell. Don't like it, but not much else I can do.

Last, but not least I recently visited Tokyo's #14 restaurant and one of Japan's top 50 restaurants and blogged about it in my food blog. Here's the link:

http://tokyofoodjournal.blogspot.jp/2013/11/1-michelin-star-french-food-at-one-of.html

That's it, I hope to get more done in the next few weeks so I have more to blog about next time!

Here's a picture of the first prototype of the mobile app:

No comments:

Post a Comment